Friday, August 14, 2015

1 Timothy 6:7

"For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out."

Everything that is of this world, is from God or the devil. We came into this world from our mothers womb which God had made us. Jeremiah 1:5, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations." I, meaning God, made us and thought of us. We came into this world with nothing and God will make it that we leave this world with nothing. He created this world and we have no right to own anything on it, not even ourselves. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, "Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God's." He bought us with a price, the price of bloodshed and crucifixion on a cross. The price of 200 lashings, a crown of thorns and nails driven through hands and feet. The price of the perfect sacrifice to save us from all our sins. The price of sending His only Son, for us. We are nothing, with or without Him. Maybe that's hard to believe, but it's true. Galatians 2:20, "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." If Christ didn't go up on the cross for us, we probably wouldn't be here. You might as well just bow down now and give up your life to Christ. God created us, gave us life when we were born, gave us life when we accept Christ into our hearts, and He can easily, condemn us all to hell. There is nothing here for us on earth. None of it is ours. You may have processions but they aren't really yours. God can take them away at any moment. The world says, "you don't know you lost something until it's gone." If you look at everything through the eyes of God, you should never feel that way. God created the earth, not you or I. "Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation, for through Him God created everything in the heaven toy realms and on earth. He made the things we can see and the things we can't see- such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created through Him and for Him. He existed before anything else, and He holds all creation together." Colossians 1:15-17 states. God is eternal, all powerful, all existing and creator of all things. When He says that you will take nothing out of this world, He means that. For this week I will pray for help about different ways of giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment