Friday, August 21, 2015

Versus to memorize

Philippians 1:21 
For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

1 Peter 3:12
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open unto their prayers.

2 Corinthians 4:1
"Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not lose heart."

Ephesians 2:10
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Psalm 18:2
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 19:2
Day unto day utters speech, and night unto night reveals knowledge.

Galatians 6:3
For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing he deceives himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment