Friday, August 7, 2015

Update 8/7/15

Everything is going GREAT!!!!! Antigua is awesome. God has been opening my eyes to so much. Just last night we were able to watch a volcano erupt, fuego, which was soooo AWWWWESOME!!! We went to a hospital today and we were able to minister to the disabled there and it was so amazing being able to be servants of God. I want to thank all of you back home for the prayer support most importantly and the financial support you all were able to provide me with. I ask that you continue to pray for us down here. It is greatly needed. God can work wonders! Stay strong and thank you all SOOO MUCH!!!! I love and miss you all. God bless!! Psalm 3:3-4
But you, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory and the One who lifts up my head. I cried to the Lord with my voice and He heard me from His holy hill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment