Saturday, August 1, 2015

James 3:17

"But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy."

Obs- the wisdom that is from God, is pure, peaceful, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy, fruit-able, is without partials, and is truthful.
Int- the wisdom from God, is pure, peaceful, gentle, humbling, full of mercy, bares fruitfulness, is whole, is all truth.
App- I lie awake in my bed a couple hours before bible study. I say to myself, knowing that God is listening, having the past month really struggling to speak to Him, "God, I'm ready, I want to give you my life. I'm tired of being tired, of being weary, of being full of sin." I grab my keys and drive to church. I arrive, take a deep breath and walk inside. As I grab the door handle, I hear a voice, "I love you, I did this for you." As I look up, I see a cross, nails on the sides and at the bottom of the cross, with blood dripping off the ends. "I did this for you." I hear again. Sitting in bible study listening to pastor Jinn begin to pray. "I love you son. I did this for you" I hear again. 8:05 pm comes around, not remembering what happened during bible study, pastor Jinn asks me to join him in his office to speak with him about my application. "Go son, I love you." I hear again. I'm asked by pastor Jinn while in his office, "so I've looked over your application, I'm glad you submitted it and are willing to serve hear, Dainon, just one question for you, maybe more will follow. Do you know Christ?" I tell him I don't as tears begin to run down my face, "I did this for you. Come forth my son, You are free, look." I hear Jesus' voice say to me. Jinn asks me, "would you like too?" I break down in front of him, cry out, "yes!" "Okay, let's pray and repeat after me." I bow my head, as I begin to pray, a weight is lifted off my shoulders, I see behind my closed eyes, the cross empty and a light shinning at my face, a hole in a mans hand on my shoulder, I hear, "I love you son. Be free!" "Amen" we both say. Pastor Jinn then says to me, as I have a huge smile on my face, and a weight lifted off my shoulders, "now go tell someone." I walk out of the room, tears of sadness and joy still pouring out, everyone still from bible study standing outside the room, "hey everyone, I have an announcement to make, I have just dedicated my life to Christ and I wanted to let you know." With joyful cheers and rejoicement all around me, I hear again, "my son, go and live for me. You have a long road ahead of you and remember I am always by your side." I look to my side and see a white faintly ghost, "I see you Father, thank you father, I love You. Thank you for your love." I walk out of the church and drive to my youth pastors house. I pull in the drive way, turn off the car and look to the passenger seat, Jesus sitting next to me with holes in His hands that I had put there. "I did it for you." He says. "Now go. Don't look back, I have a full life ahead of you. When you call out, remember that I am by your side." I step out of my car and walk inside. 
The fulfillment that Jesus gives us is sometimes so unbelievable. Sometimes so hard to understand why. He died for us, now we have the choice to live for Him. Philippians 1:21' "for to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." It is a Beautiful thing what he has done for us. He love is everlasting. Every night I will write down ten things God has given me, and thank Him for it. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

No comments:

Post a Comment