Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Update 8/19

Everything is going fantastic! God is so great! The people down here in Guatemala are great! It's such a blessing to put smiles on faces. It's such a wonderful blessing being able to serve God. He has opened my eyes to so much. I love Him with all my heart. He is such a wonderful God. 

Psalm 18:2
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

A couple prayer request: we have a couple sicknesses going around, a prayer for strength, a couple of the intern have families back home that are going through some struggles, kids around the world that are not getting a meal today, my mom is having back aches, my aunt is having surgery on the 24th for her knee, and thank God for every day that we get. We aren't promised tomorrow. Thank you all for the prayer support. It is greatly appreciated. I miss you and love you all. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment